Really Sciency

Visit my other blog 'Really Sciency' looking at Climate Science and its portrayal, misrepresentation and denial in the media.

Friday 1 April 2011

Are you smarter than an atheist? A religious quiz


"Atheists and agnostics, Jews and Mormons are among the highest-scoring groups in a 32-question survey of religious knowledge by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life. On average, Americans got 16 of the 32 questions correct. Atheists and agnostics got an average of 20.9 correct answers. Jews (20.5) and Mormons (20.3). Protestants got 16 correct answers on average, while Catholics got 14.7 questions right.


 I got 31/32 which makes me smarter on average than all the groups listed.

2 comments:

  1. Well for what it's worth I got 27/32 correct, one was a stupid error.

    Lower than your score.

    But I'm not obsessed with religion. ;)

    Chris R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well call it 28 then? Some of my answers were 50/50 guesses to be fair.

    ReplyDelete